Omaha Creative Institute (OCI) is seeking an intern. With a very small staff (2 FTE employees), internships at OCI are incredibly flexible. OCI is eager to cater an internship to the needs and interest of the hired intern. Topics or Projects could include grant writing, development, marketing, PR, program development, database management, social media management, etc. Full responsibilities and internship expectations will be catered and created for the specific internship.
- Have completed or currently pursuing a four-year undergraduate degree;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good organization skills, self-motivated, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle several tasks while meeting deadlines;
- Enthusiasm for OCI’s mission;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Mac software;
- Sense of humor;
Salary & Hours
Stipend and hours are flexible depending on availability and interests of the intern, but a stipend is available. Approx. 10-20 hours/week.
Please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your specific nonprofit interests to Andrew@omahacreativeinstitute.org with a subject line of: “Intern Position”. Be personal and be honest. Please address your career goals and what you're specifically looking to develop while at OCI. This is an opportunity to create the internship of your dreams!
It is the policy of Omaha Creative Institute to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, and to maintain an environment free of harassment or retaliation as required by law.