Omaha Creative Institute supports local artists by giving them resources to strengthen their careers and by fostering relationships between artists and the community. We believe a thriving arts scene enhances the quality of life here in Omaha – and we hope you do too.
Your gift makes our work possible – by providing necessary funds for our popular programming, and allowing us to innovate new programs to continually support our local artist community.
Any gift amount helps!
- $50 Reimburses a teaching artist’s supply costs from an OCI workshop
- $150 Covers the workshop teaching fee for one artist
- $250 Subsidizes two local expert presentations during Artist INC
- $500 Pays for 40 custom CSArt Omaha crates for shareholders
- $1500 Funds the stipend for one CSArt Omaha artist
- $5000 Gives a Public Art Grant to a local Artist
With your gift you are supporting Omaha’s creative community!
Did you know that over $2 billion is donated through corporate matching gift programs every year, but only about 1 in 10 eligible donors match their donations? Since many companies may match up to $10,000 for every donation, the revenue adds up quickly for small nonprofits like OCI. Click here or ask your employer if they have a matching gift program!
Thank you to our partners: